We’ve seen a wide range of irrigation issues over the years and have an experienced team of experts who know how to get irrigation operating efficiently to optimise their impact. From functionality problems to full system breakdowns, we can provide assistance and advice to help keep your greens watered and healthy.
Tips For Irrigation Efficiency
- Check for leaking valves or pipes causing water waste and low pressure.
- Repair broken, sunken, tilted or missing sprinkler heads.
- Clear clogged nozzles that prevent water distribution.
- Re-align sprinkler heads to avoid over-watering or dry patches.
- Avoid over-spray leading to poor uniformity of distribution across your green.
- Check for low-pressure, causing sprinkler heads to fail to pop-up or rotate.
- Ensure you have the correct spray arc for consistent green coverage.
- Check for high-pressure pressure problems, causing misting from sprinkler heads and rapid rotation resulting in poor distribution.
Arrange a Free Consultation & Quote
Our greenkeeping team have extensive experience in bowling green irrigation maintenance across dozens of bowling clubs throughout Scotland. If you require assistance in improving your system’s efficiency or repairing problems we can help.
Get in touch to arrange a free, no obligation consultation and quote from our team of irrigation experts to ensure your greens stay looking fantastic with an efficient irrigation system.