8 Essential Irrigation Efficiency Checks
- Leaking valves or pipes causing water waste and low pressure
- Broken, sunken, tilted or missing sprinkler heads
- Clogged nozzles preventing water distribution
- Misaligned sprinkler heads, resulting in the overwatering or dry areas
- Over-spray, resulting in poor uniformity of distribution across your green
- Low pressure problems, causing sprinkler heads to fail to pop-up or rotate
- High pressure problems, causing misting from sprinkler heads and rapid rotation resulting in poor distribution and potential damage to the system
- Incorrect spray arc, resulting in poor or inconsistent coverage across the green, older systems in particular may need updated.
Arrange a Free Consultation & Quote
Our greenkeeping team have extensive experience in bowling green irrigation maintenance across dozens of bowling clubs throughout Scotland.
Get in touch to arrange a free, no obligation consultation and quote from our team of irrigation experts to ensure your greens stay looking fantastic with an efficient irrigations system.