Having your bowling green bankings in fantastic condition is a must for the new season as your members, both old and new, see the green for the first time in several months. Artificial grass ensures your bowling green bankings look fantastic without ongoing maintenance that natural grass bankings need.
Reduce Maintenance & Costs
Natural grass bankings can be difficult to maintain, without consistent attention they will become overgrown, mossy and riddled with weeds. Cutting the grass on bankings, in particular, can prove to be challenging and a health and safety issue. You don’t have to worry about any of this with artificial grass bankings.
The Benefits of Artificial Grass Bankings
- Bring a fresh look to your club, improving the aesthetics
- Look great throughout the playing season and beyond
- Maintenance costs lowered and workload reduced
- The material is hard wearing and durable with an at least 25 year lifespan
- Reduction in moss and weed transfer to your green via bankings
- Advanced rebound system feature
Expert Advice & Assistance
Sports Turf Services originally pioneered the innovative system of installing bowling green bankings with artificial grass in Scotland during the late 1980s.
Over our 40 years in the bowling green maintenance industry we have developed an advanced and effective bowls rebound system that ensures any bowls that run off the green remain safely in the ditch.
If you would like more information or to arrange a free, no obligation consultation and quote please get in touch with us today.