A great looking, durable and easy-to-maintain alternative to natural grass bankings. The constant maintenance that is required to keep natural grass bankings trimmed and free of moss and weeds takes many hours of effort.
With artificial grass your bowling green bankings look fantastic from day one, and will stay that way throughout the year without you having to lift a finger.
What are the Benefits of Artificial Grass Bankings?
- They will improve the aesthetics of your bowling club.
- They’ll look great throughout the bowling season and beyond.
- Your maintenance workload and costs will be lowered.
- Hard-wearing and durable material with at least a 25 year lifespan.
- They feature an advanced rebound system that we have developed.
- Reduce moss and weed transfer to your green via the bankings.
Artificial Grass Bankings Experience & Expertise
Sports Turf Services originally pioneered the system of installing artificial grass bowling green bankings with artificial grass in Scotland during the late 1980s.
During our 40 years in the industry we’ve developed an advanced and effective rebound system, which ensures that any bowls that run off the green surface will remain safely in the ditch.
If you would like to find out more about our artificial grass bankings for bowling greens or to arrange a free, no obligation consultation and quote please get in touch with us today.