Sports Turf Services have extensive experience in providing services and support to cricket clubs throughout Scotland. From maintenance services to keep the playing surface looking and playing great to one-off pitch installation, including artificial grass pitches.
Essential Cricket Square Maintenance
A comprehensive and effective cricket square maintenance programme will keep your playing surface in fantastic condition and should include the following:
- Aeration – Solid tine aeration to allow air into the root system.
- Scarify – Remove shallow rooted grasses allowing air into the surface.
- Seeding – Overseed square with specialist grass seed.
- Top-Dressing – Applying many different types of cricket loam dressing.
- Spraying – Application of selective weed control or pest control.
Cricket Pitch Construction or Renovation
The condition of your cricket square can set the tone for your entire season. A pitch that is in poor condition may lead to unpredictable bounces and make for a difficult game.
We also carry out installations and refurbishments of artificial grass cricket pitches of the highest standard to ensure they play great. We are an approved NottsSport installer, the world’s leading supplier of ECB approved artificial grass cricket pitches for match play, practice and coaching.
Free, No Obligation Consultation & Quote
Please get in touch to arrange a free, no obligation consultation and quote for maintenance support, construction services or material supplies.