How STS Can Help?
- Utilise our extensive range of specialist equipment and greenkeepers fully trained in their use to get greens in exceptional condition.
- Identify and resolve and issues with disease or fungi on your greens, as well as advise you on steps to take to avoid a recurrence.
- Supply & apply top-dressing, grass seed and fertiliser, helping your greens recover from heavy play or dry spells.
- Scarification to remove dead plant tissue from the upper layer of soil to reduce thatch and disease and minimising the chance of a spongy surface.
- Hollow coring or verti-drain services on greens to aerate the surface, removing thatch and enabling top-dressing amelioration.
- Aeration and de-compaction to avoid soil becoming compacted and stale, leading to poor root systems, soil water-logging and surface deterioration during the off-season.
Arrange a Free Consultation & Quote
Our greenkeeping team have extensive experience having carried out bowling green renovations across hundreds of bowling clubs throughout Scotland.
Please get in touch today to arrange a free, no obligation consultation and quote from our team of experts to ensure your greens look and play fantastic next season.