7 Steps to a Quality Green Throughout the Season
- Regular product application to ensure your green stays healthy.
- Ongoing machine maintenance that includes scarification and aeration.
- Regular mowing during summer months to maintain suitable playing surface.
- Monitor the condition of your greens, keeping records of any deterioration.
- Keep an eye out for any signs of disease or infection on your green.
- Prepare for and deal with the impact of inclement weather, including floods.
- Keep greens well watered during dry spells by utilising an irrigation system.
If you don’t have the resources to take care of all aspects of your ongoing bowling green maintenance Sports Turf Services can assist and advise you in all areas to ensure your club is in fantastic shape throughout the 2016 season.