You may have noticed that natural grass bankings can be extremely difficult to maintain, without consistent attention they will become overgrown, mossy and riddled with weeds. Cutting the grass, in particular, can prove to be challenging and a health and safety issue.
Why Choose Artificial Grass Bankings?
- Bring a fresh look to your club, improving the aesthetics
- They look great throughout the playing season and beyond
- Low maintenance costs and reduced workload workload
- Hard-wearing and durable material with a minimum 25 year lifespan
- Reduce moss and weed transfer to your green via bankings
- Advanced rebound system feature
Advice and Assistance From Maintenance Experts
Sports Turf Services originally pioneered the innovative system of installing bowling green bankings with artificial grass in Scotland during the late 1980s.
Over our 40 years in the bowling green maintenance industry we have developed an advanced and effective bowls rebound system that ensures any bowls that run off the green remain safely in the ditch.
If you would like more information or to arrange a free, no obligation consultation and quote please get in touch with us today.