ICL Greenmaster Double K 7.0.14 25kg Bags
1-9 bags £45 each
10+ bags £38 each
Greenmaster Double K is an ideal alternative autumn treatment when phosphate levels are adequate. The low nitrogen application allows use throughout the year.
Greenmaster Double K has a high potassium content to harden turf in stressful summer or autumn conditions and is an ideal alternative when soil phosphate levels are sufficient. The phosphate-free formulation aids the management of soil phosporous build-up and limits phosphate build-up and Poa annua establishment.
- Ideal alternative autumn treatment when phosphate levels are adequate
- Low nitrogen allows use throughout the year
- Potassium content to harden turf in stressful summer or winter conditions
- Aids the management of soil phosphorous build-up
- Limits phosphate build-up and Poa annua establishment
|Analysis:||7.0.14 + 4Fe|
|Application Rate:||30 – 35g/m2|
|Pack Coverage:||714 – 833m2|
|Product Longevity:||6 weeks|