ICL Greenmaster NK 12.0.12 25kg Bag
1-9 bags £45 each
10+ bags £38 each
Greenmaster NK is ideal for use between spring and late summer in potassium deficient situations.
Greenmaster NK has high nitrogen levels to allow for correct top growth and recovery during periods of heavy use, and the high potassium content hardens turf in stressful summer or autumn conditions. It’s phosphate free formulation aids management of soil phosphate build-up. The iron and magnesium to aid growth and boost the colour on light soils.
- Ideal for use from spring through to late summer in potassium deficient areas
- High nitrogen levels for good top growth
- Recovers well during periods of heavy use
- Aids management of soil phosphate build-up
- High potassium content to harden turf in stressful summer or autumn conditions
- Iron and magnesium to aid growth and boost colour in light soils
|Analysis:||12.0.12 + 3MgO + 2Fe|
|Application Rate:||30 – 35g/m2|
|Pack Coverage:||714 – 833m2|
|Product Longevity:||6 weeks|