Primo Maxx 5Ltr
Primo Maxx is a liquid formulation grass growth regulator that works by redirecting plant growth, specifically targeting the gibberellic acid site that is responsive for cell elongation in grass.
Primo Maxx inhibits vertical growth and diverts plant growth downward into the root system to produce increased lateral stem movement. This results in a thicker, healthier sward that better equips turf to withstand temperature extremes, moisture loss, traffic and wear and even helps in the management of Poa annua.
All applications start mid-April. Max treatments – 5 full rate per year. Recommended for use on greens, golf tees, fairways, semi-rough and rough grass areas.
- Label recommendation for use with line marking agents
- Reduces grass top growth, improves sward and root mass
- Flexible application rates for all surfaces
- Improves colour and appearance
- Custs down mowing frequency
- One application can cut grass clippings by 50%
|Contains:||121 g/L trinexapac-ethyl|
|Application Rate:||0.4 – 3.2 L/ha|
|Water Rate:||300 – 1,000 L/ha|